Thursday, June 16, 2005

ipop po angliiski

Ma leidsin internetist eesti hiphop-tüübi.Macky Mac.
Chew this JENKKI you little whitie;)

Shot Callin' Muh Sheep Biznitches


"Unh...unh...where muh sheep at?
I said, where the fuck are muh sheep at?!

Wake up in Tallinn, anotha fuckin' rainy day,
We 'bout to raise up whether it be December or May
I gots da sheep to tend, and muh skrill to make
And to all muh sheep biznitches, here's what I got ta say:

You ain't muh baby momma
And you got no boot knockin' 'bilities,
But I shave you down, like I know you like
And make my imitation wool Fubu, Hilfiger, Nik --
Eeeeeeez, if you please
And if I'm starvin', your milk churned ta chee --
Zeeeey, facheezie on the reezie

Uh hunh, I'm shot callin' muh sheep biznitches
An' yo, I still get paid
Muh sheep know muh name Maccy Mac from Saaremaa to Idavirumaa
Das west coast to east coast fo' you igno'-American sonabitches

Muh sheep line up just to hear me speak,
And they don't be playin' me for no ho-slut choosin' fee
Cause dey know who keeps it da realest
It's da Estonian nigga from Tallinn,
Da sheep-herdin' hiphop gangsta rhymist

An' what more, dey know I protect muh flock
Cause they muh own peoples an' I gots da big cock

An' I don't put up wit no weakass niggaz
Puttin' up that bling bling barbwire shit wit six figgaz
Muh shizzeep to me bizzeep whenever a fence dey wanna lizzeap

An' I be right dere in my Lada premiere
It ain't too fast but it get me there...
In fo-ty minutes, or wheneva da blizzard clears

So next time yo honkey ass show up in Estonia,
An' you see a flock grazin' on da native flora,
Be realizin' dat shit belong to me,
Macky Mac, notorious B.I.G,
An' get yo ass outta town befo I load muh deucey-deucey

And to all muh sheep biznitches, tanan!
I don't want yo cootch like dem filty Norgies,
I just need yo wool an' milk an' love
So I can fuck muh hoez widout chill or cold
When the temp-rature hits da minus fiddies."


MACKY MAC
all rights reserved


www.benturner.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home